If your toilet doesn’t have a plumbing system but you still want to use a bidet at the same time, the bidet attachment is an ideal choice for you.
Our Picks for Best Bidet Attachment
- Our Picks for Best Bidet Attachment
- What is bidet attachment?
- How to use a bidet toilet seat attachment?
- Best bidet attachment for toilet reviews:
- 1. Luxe Bidet Neo 120 Bidet Toilet Attachment
- 2. Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Bidet Attachment CB-1000
- 3. Luxe Bidet Neo 320 Bidet Attachment
- 4. Luxe Bidet Neo 110 Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment
- 5. Luxe Bidet Neo 185 (Elite Series) Bidet Attachment
- 6. Brondell Bidet – Thinline SimpleSpa SS-150 Bidet Attachment
- 7. Zen Bidet Z-500 Bidet Attachment
- 8. Premium Handheld Bidet for Toilets (Brass)
Bidets are becoming an important part of our toilets especially after researchers and students have been carrying out studies related to them. In comparison with toilet papers, bidets are not only economical, but they are also eco-friendly. Studies show that at least 50 million trees are cut down every year just for the sake of fulfilling the toilet paper needs in the USA. Can you even imagine the amount of damage being done to our planet just for the sake of toilet papers? If you compare bidets and toilet papers, bidets are better in every way.
They are low cost and low maintenance, they don’t cause pollution and they certainly don’t require cutting down on trees. Since it is the nature of men to stick to old and primitive methods, most of the toilets in the USA don’t have proper plumbing systems for bidets. Which is why, while installing bidets most of the people undergo a long process of inconvenience, due to this they decide to stick to toilet papers. The above-mentioned situation is quite unfortunate but where there is a will there is a way.
To get rid of the inconvenience and also have a bidet installed you can use a bidet attachment. It neither requires a complete plumbing system nor causes any inconvenience like the full-size bidet. It can be attached to the existing plumbing system if your toilet. A bidet attachment is an ideal tool for anyone trying to switch from toilet paper to a more hygienic and eco-friendly method. In this article, we are going to give you a list of the best bidet attachments on the market, we will help you understand how these bidet attachments work and how you can use it. Like every other product, bidet attachments also have numerous kinds and the choice might get difficult which is why we will help you in finding the best product for you and your family.
What is bidet attachment?
Bidet attachments are a replacement of full-size bidets. Now the question that arises here is why need a bidet replacement? The answer to this lies in the plumbing system of your toilet. Since most of the toilets were constructed at least a decade ago, their plumbing system is also that old. So, installing bidets becomes inconvenient and expensive. The plumbing changes cost at least 3 to 4 times the cost of a bidet. Hence, to prevent all these inconveniences, bidet attachments were constructed.
Coming to what exactly bidet attachments are? They are basically another type of bidet that helps you keep clean and hygienic. They are compatible with your toilet’s previous plumbing system and come in easy to use and installation system. You don’t need professional help or additional plumbing for installation of a bidet attachment. You don’t even have to remove your toilet seat; its construction is such that it is compatible with all your toilet accessories. The outside construction of bidet attachments is usually PVC or polymer but the inside connections which come in contact with water are made of brass or other high-quality metal that does not corrode or rust.
These bidet attachments are constantly under water pressure as it needs to pump out water on pulling of a lever which can be anytime. Due to this, it is important that the inside connections and system is made of high-quality material. It is perfect for people who have an extra bathroom in the house and don’t want to invest in more money or people who are readying the house for rent. In both these cases, these bidet attachments work perfectly. Moreover, in comparison to the full-size bidets, they are more convenient and economical. You may also want to know a hand held bidet.
How to use a bidet toilet seat attachment?
A bidet attachment electronic or non-electronic is the easiest and most convenient thing to use. All you need to do is turn the button on and the water flow will start but you cannot rely on the bidet attachment to do all the cleaning for you. Even the best bidet attachment cannot do all the cleaning for you, you have to rely on your hands as well. Some bidets come with two nozzles that are used for separate front and back cleaning, so this bidet definitely has two buttons.
Moreover, most of the bidet attachments have a knob for pressure control as well. So, the type and the features that you get in a bidet attachment completely depends on you. Coming to the installation of a bidet attachment. It is not at all rocket science if you know how to follow the instructions and how to read, trust me you will get there. You don’t need the plumber to come and do the task for you. The name of the bidet says “attachment” and that is literally all you have to do. Some of the steps that are common in the bidet attachment installation procedure are:
- Stop the water supply to the flush tank and flush all the remaining water so you don’t spill it all on yourself.
- Take the toilet seat off and make sure you are wearing gloves while doing any of this because we don’t know what kind of germs might be in there.
- Position the bidet attachment on the toilet seat. There are holes to do it.
- The next step is to attach the toilet seat back, screw it properly. Also, screw the bidet attachment in place.
- You will have a T-adaptor in the bidet attachment pack. Attach it with the flexible hose of the flush tank and then attach the T-adaptor with the bidet attachment. This is the water supply for the bidet.
- Now turn on the water supply and check if it is working properly.
These 6 steps can help you go a long way in terms of your hygiene and your cleanliness. Wiping with tissue will only cause diseases and infections. So, my friend, remember not to wipe but to wash for the sake of your planet and for the sake of your health.
Best bidet attachment for toilet reviews:
1. Luxe Bidet Neo 120 Bidet Toilet Attachment
This sleek and dandy looking bidet attachment will be a premium upgrade to your toilet at a very reasonable price. The faucet, as well as inside equipment, is made of a high-end material that is tried and tested again and again. It is made to be compatible with high-pressure water so that there is no compromise on the cleaning ability of this bidet. It comes with a kit that has everything needed for its installation and the best part of this bidet is its 18 months full customer support which makes it one of the best bidet attachments on the market. The nozzle added in this bidet attachment provides ample pressure, it is neither too much nor too less. Click to read our review for Luxe bidet neo 120.
- It comes with 18 months of full customer support.
- The inside structure is very durable.
- It has a nozzle cleaning option which self-cleans the nozzle.
- It has pressure control.
- It is not compatible with hot water.
2. Astor Bidet Fresh Water Spray Bidet Attachment CB-1000
This mechanical bidet has made it to the list of bed bidet attachments due to its extremely easy installation and brass valves. The internal system of this bidet attachment is completely made of brass and you will not believe how reasonable is the cost of this bidet. it is one of the best bidets yet so pocket-friendly. The installation hardly takes 10 minutes. After using this bidet, going back to using toilet papers would not be an option. It provides a very good aim and helps you clean all the residue. All you need to do is pat dry with a toilet paper. Their customer support is top notch and this bidet attachment comes with 12 complete months warranty as well. Pros:
- It has a pressure control valve.
- The inside structure is made with the durable and sturdy material.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It has a very easy installation process.
- It does not have a self-cleaning option.
3. Luxe Bidet Neo 320 Bidet Attachment
Although it is one of the relatively expensive bidet attachment mentioned in this list of best bidet attachment, yet it can prove to be the best attachment for an existing toilet based on the features it provides. The parts used are very high-quality as with all luxe products. The faucet, the inner connections, the T-valve everything is top notch and best quality. It is ideal for feminine wash and hygiene; most bidet attachments only cover the rear area but this one covers both. It has a pressure control knob as well as a water temperature control knob. So, in winters you don’t have to worry about ice cold water giving you chills.
- It comes with 18 months warranty with a perfect customer support.
- If you register to their online system, the warranty is extended.
- It has options for both rear and frontal wash.
- It has temperature control.
- The hot water connection takes a little longer installation time.
Read our in-depth review for Luxe Bidet Neo 320.
4. Luxe Bidet Neo 110 Bidet Toilet Seat Attachment
For anyone who is new to the world of bidets and has not used a bidet but wants to try one, this bidet is the best. Luxe is known for its high-quality and best features. If you don’t want something very expensive but you would like something that works best for you and stay with you for years, then this is the one for you. It is completely basic, a sleek and dandy design that goes with almost all kinds of bathroom decors. It embraces a pressure control valve to control the pressure of water that is sprayed. Its nozzle is perfect for sanitary protect of both men and women. The best part is that it uses high-quality materials which don’t disintegrate and deteriorate with time.
- It comes with an 18 months warranty on all parts.
- The warranty is extended after you register on luxe bidet online.
- It has a pressure control.
- It is durable and sturdy.
- it is installed under the lid which leaves a slight gap.
5. Luxe Bidet Neo 185 (Elite Series) Bidet Attachment
This bidet attachment is from the elite series of luxe bidet attachments and has been added to the list of best bidet attachments due to its perfect design and the best quality features that are provided by the bidet attachment. Its design is different from all other luxe bidet attachments, it has a sleek and luxurious look with two knobs and two nozzles. Both the nozzles have a self-cleaning mechanism attached to it. This helps in keeping the bidet clean and hygienic. The two knobs are for pressure control and temperature control. Moreover, it provides two nozzles for better cleaning in both frontals as well as the rear area.
- Offers two nozzles for cleaning.
- Comes with 18 months of warranty with a very responsive customer support.
- Both the nozzles have a self-cleaning ability, which provides better hygiene.
- Has a quick
- Some people find the pressure too much at the lowest level as well.
6. Brondell Bidet – Thinline SimpleSpa SS-150 Bidet Attachment
This bidet attachment looks like a small ring box. It is very thin, sleek and small and does not require a lot of space either. These specifications have made it one of the best bidet attachments. Brondell is a renowned company that makes high quality stuff for toilets. This bidet attachment is no less. Even though the price of this bidet attachment is higher than others in the list, it provides you with enough reasons to look over the price and enjoy the features. it provides no toilet seat gap, has pressure control as well as is very easy and convenient to install. It doesn’t look un-neat and untidy either.
- It is very stable and secure.
- The internal valve is ceramic which is corrosion free.
- The nozzle is retractable and has a cover guard.
- The knob is easy to use.
- It does not have a self-cleaning component.
7. Zen Bidet Z-500 Bidet Attachment
This bidet attachment is a very high-quality and premium featured bidet with a funky blue and green outlook. It has two nozzles for frontal and rear cleaning with a knob that controls the nozzle to be used. It allows usage of hot water and all the inner components are treated for a high temperature in case the water is too hot. It has a very easy installation and has brass components added to it. This not only prevents wear and tear with time but also ensures that the product stays intact for a long time. The best part of this product is its one-year warranty that claims to be question free. If you don’t like the product, no questions will be asked, and you get your money back.
- Offers a no questions asked 1-year warranty.
- It comes with an easy to understand installation manual.
- The T-valve is made of brass.
- The hose is stainless steel.
- The compression tee for hot water keeps rotating.
8. Premium Handheld Bidet for Toilets (Brass)
As the name suggests, this beautiful bidet provides you with premium features but at the same time it does not rip you off. The design of the bidet is very luxurious and stands out in the toilet. The complete set is made with a combination of brass and stainless steel which makes it very durable and sturdy.
It has an ergonomic design that helps you stay hygienic and clean without any hassle and inconvenience. It comes with a one-year warranty with a no questions policy. If you don’t like the bidet you don’t let it. You get a refund or a replacement. Moreover, it has an eco-friendly construction which also saves water. The installation of this handheld bidet is also very easy.
- The design of this handheld bidet is very luxurious.
- It provides a very soft water pressure but at an angle that results in maximum cleaning.
- It has a no questions one-year warranty.
- The construction is economic, ergonomic and eco-friendly.
- The maximum power is very high and might hurt you.
Bidets are the future, bathrooms, and toilets being constructed now have the provision for bidets, but previously constructed toilets cannot have bidets installed without breaking and adding changes to the new plumbing system. However, after the introduction of bidet attachment, this problem has been eliminated and people can take care of their hygiene in a better way. Wiping with toilet paper only leads to diseases and infections as it leaves residue behind. This article was all about helping you find the best bidet attachment for your toilet without ripping your pocket off.
Last update on 2019-07-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. Nothing on this site should be construed as medical advice. This website is for informational purposes only. bidetjudge.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk and affiliated sites. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.